Friday, April 22, 2011

Mexican Breakfast recipe for Huevos Rancheros

Authentic Huevos Rancheros can be hard to come by if you live outside Mexico and you're mostly confined to a selection of Tex-Mex restaurants, so I've written down a good recipe for them so you can make your own at home.  It's a very easy Mexican recipe that takes 20 minutes to whip up, so even cooking newbies can pull this one off I think:

The full recipe for huevos rancheros is here.

I'll be back here again with some new authentic Mexican food recipes in the coming days and weeks, and it looks like I'm going to be delivering them to you more frequently from now on. I'm living with a few Mexicanas right now who really know their food, and I feel like a kid in a candy store, or a man in king Midas' castle in my case! haha!  Anyway, I'll be sure to share the recipes I gleam from these authentic Mexican master chefs in the coming weeks!  Stay tuned!..

No comments:

Post a Comment