Sunday, April 10, 2011

Carne Asada Tacos - A Super Popular Taco Inside Mexico

Carne asada (grilled beef) tacos are very popular in Mexico at many of the street stall vendors and restaurants that line the streets in this country, and I just found this simple recipe for them that About.com recently published.  I would definitely try these tacos out if you have a craving for either meat or tacos AND you're interested in learning more about authentic Mexican food!

Here's what someone commented about this recipe:

These are delicious, easy, and taste like the ones in good mexican restaurants!
 

Media_httpwwwchefmeri_pxird

Try this taco recipe out and let me know how it goes--I've got my hands full with some other taco recipes I'm working on right now, but I may have to make these in the near future if they're as good as they sound!  Talk soon, -Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment