Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mexican Tamales Recipe for Sweet Tamales!

I've been wanting to share a Mexican tamales recipe for a very long time now, but only recently did I acquire the necessary gear (namely a tamale steamer). Well I finally got around to testing out one of my friend's great abuelita's recipe for tamales de dulce, and holy crap: it is good! You can find the recipe at that link above, but check them out:

Media_httpwwweauthent_arbwc

I'm not usually this excited when I share these authentic Mexican recipes, but sweet tamales hold a special place in my heart and it's exciting to finally be able to share this tamale recipe with you. So try it out, I hope you enjoy it, and check back again soon for more traditional Mexican recipes like this! -Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment