Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easy Guacamole: is this the best guacamole recipe in the world?

Some think so! You can check out what some of my Mexican friends are calling the best guacamole recipe in the world (their words!)

Personally, I like a little cilantro in my guacamole, but I still have to concede that this recipe is pretty delicious.  It's also super easy to make, so that's a plus when you're strapped for time like me!

Media_httpwwwdishbase_eucky

If you like guacamole, drop me a line in the comment section below and I'll see if I can share another easy guacamole recipe like this one in the future.  I hope you like this one because I sure do, and I'll speak to you again soon with another authentic Mexican recipe from the heart of real Mexico!

Hasta la proxima, amigo!
-Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment